How can I change my address for Ontario services?

If you have moved, you will need to change your address on record with the following Ontario services:

Driver’s licence and/or vehicle permit

Health card

You can only change the address online for your newborn’s health card if a citizenship document (e.g., a birth certificate) or immigration document number has been recorded in the database.

If you can’t update the address for your newborn online, you will need to:

Outdoors Card

Ontario Photo Card

To change your address on your Ontario Photo Card, you can visit a ServiceOntario centre with your Ontario Photo Card or send a written request with:

  • full name
  • photo card number
  • current address
  • new address
  • signature

Mail your request to:
P.O. Box 9200
Kingston, ON
K7L 5K4

No proof of address is required.

Enhanced driver’s licence

Ontario student assistance program (OSAP):


Follow the steps below to update your business address on ONe-source for business and with the Ministry of Finance for your business taxes (such as beer tax, wine tax, fuel tax, etc.).

1. change your business address at ONe-Source for business

2. update your business address for business taxes


You will need to update the address information within 15 days of moving your corporation.

Complete and print the notice of change by an Ontario corporation form.

The completed form must be mailed or delivered to:

Central Production and Verification Services Branch
393 University Ave, Suite 200
Toronto, ON
M5G 2M2

Updated: April 8, 2015