Contact us: Air toxics – select VOCs

There are many ways to contact us.

Social media

Phone numbers

For Environmental Spills or emergencies please contact the Spills Action Centre:

For questions on Environmental Permissions:

For questions about maintaining a well, contact the Wells Help Desk:

For questions about Emissions Testing, contact the Emissions Test Contact Centre:

For information about pesticides licensing, or assistance with the ministry’s online system, contact the Client Services and Permissions Branch:

For general public inquiries about the Air Quality Health Index:

General ministry inquiry line

For people with hearing disabilities:

Regional and District Offices

Contact the minister


If you need information or communication supports in a different format, please let us know by using the phone numbers or contact form on this page.

Learn more about our policy on providing accessible customer service  to persons with disabilities.

Send us an email

Please do not include any personal or financial information.
Would you like a reply?
Would you like a reply?
Read the service standards for how long it will take to get a reply.

Optional information

We will contact you by letter if we need personal or financial information.

Your privacy matters

Your personal information is being collected in order to respond to your inquiry. Your inquiry/personal information will be forwarded to the appropriate ministry(s) for response and will be used to respond to your inquiry. Some of the non-identifying information shared will be used by Cabinet Office and/or ServiceOntario to measure performance and improve our services. Your information will not be placed on mailing lists or released to any third party, except as may be authorized by law.

For questions on how personal information collected on this page will be used, please read our privacy statement.