Skip to main content

Contact us: Renting commercial property in Ontario

There are many ways to contact us.

Please note that the provincial government does not get involved in commercial landlord and tenant disagreements.

Legal disputes between commercial landlords and tenants can be brought before the Small Claims Court or the Superior Court of Justice, depending on the amount. It’s best to seek legal advice when filing a legal case. The Law Society Referral Service can help landlords and tenants find a lawyer who will provide free consultation of up to 30 minutes.

Social media


Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing

777 Bay Street, 17th floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2J3


If you need information or communication supports in a different format, please let us know by using the phone numbers or contact form on this page.

Learn more about our policy on providing accessible customer service  to persons with disabilities.

Send us an email

please don’t include any personal or financial information
Would you like a reply? (required)
Would you like a reply? (required)
see the service standards for how long it will take to get a reply

Optional information

we will contact you by letter if we need personal or financial information

Your privacy matters

Your personal information is being collected in order to respond to your inquiry. Your inquiry/personal information will be forwarded to the appropriate ministry(s) for response and will be used to respond to your inquiry. Some of the non-identifying information shared will be used by Cabinet Office and/or ServiceOntario to measure performance and improve our services. Your information will not be placed on mailing lists or released to any third party, except as may be authorized by law.

For questions on how personal information collected on this page will be used, please see our privacy statement.