- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- 1 Ontario Greenhouse Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Half small Ontario Onion, sliced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh Ontario Dill
In medium glass bowl, combine vinegar, sugar and salt; stir to dissolve sugar. Add cucumber and onion; stir to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain and toss vegetables with dill.
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed fresh Ontario Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 clove Ontario Garlic, chopped
- 1 Ontario Jalapeño Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lime juice
In food processor combine coriander, pumpkin seeds, oil, salt, garlic, jalapeño pepper and lime juice; process until almost smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Ontario Tomatoes, each cut into 4 rounds
- Quarter large Ontario Red Onion, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) rounds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 clove Ontario Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) Mexican chilli powder
Brush tomato and onion rounds with oil; place on grill over medium heat. Grill, covered for about 5 minutes or until tender, turning over once. Coarsely chop and place in small bowl. Add garlic, vinegar and chilli powder. Stir to combine; set aside.
- 1 Ontario Green Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) Ontario Sour Cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each chopped fresh Ontario Parsley, Chives and Tarragon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) chopped fresh Ontario Garlic
In small bowl, stir together, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, chives, tarragon, vinegar and garlic.