This dressing is indispensable! Use it as a crudité dip, a salad dressing or simply toss with pasta for fabulous taste.
- 1 pkg (12 oz/340 g) silken soft tofu
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) each of chopped fresh parsley, green onions and dill
- 1 clove Ontario Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) each of fresh lemon juice and whipped dressing
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
Using sieve, drain tofu; add tofu to food processor. Add parsley, onions, dill, garlic, lemon juice, whipped dressing, salt and pepper; purée until smooth. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
2 tbsp/25 mL:
- Protein: 1.5 grams
- Fat: 1.5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0.5 grams
- Calories: 22