Freshly-picked sweet Ontario Peaches are the hero in this refreshing drink to serve on a hot summer day.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) peach schnapps (optional)
- 6 Ontario Peaches, peeled, pitted and finely chopped
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (2 L) soda water
In medium bowl, whip cream; beat in sugar and peach schnapps. Set aside.
Divide peaches between six 12-ounce (350 mL) glasses. To each glass, add 1 scoop of ice cream and fill glasses with soda water (approximately 375 mL per glass). Top each with 2 tbsp (25 mL) whipped cream.
Garnish with additional peach slices, maraschino cherries or fresh mint, if desired.
- PROTEIN: 3 grams
- FAT: 13 grams
- CARBOHYDRATES: 26 grams
- CALORIES: 233