- 3 Ontario Peaches or Nectarines, ripe but firm
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) peach preserves
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) rum or apple juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Ontario Honey
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) toasted almond slices
Cut each peach into thin slices. Combine preserves, rum and honey. Arrange peach slices overlapping and in single layer on greased baking tray. Spoon glaze over slices. Broil for 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve warm.
Place sliced almonds in small baking pan and bake in 300°F (150°C) oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrients per serving
- Protein: 2.0 grams
- Fat: 2.0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 27.0 grams
- Calories: 152
- Source of fibre