O. Reg. 53/03: RECIPROCATING JURISDICTIONSSkip to content
Interjurisdictional Support Orders Act, 2002
ONTARIO REGULATION 53/03
Amended to O. Reg. 514/06
Historical version for the period November 16, 2006 to February 8, 2007.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following are declared to be reciprocating jurisdictions for the purposes of the Act:
1. All provinces and territories of Canada apart from Ontario.
2. The United States of America, including the 50 states, American Samoa, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, United States Virgin Islands and any other jurisdiction of the United States participating in Title IV-D of the Social Security Act (U.S.A.).
3. The Commonwealth of Australia and the following States and Territories of Australia:
Capital Territory of Australia
New South Wales
Northern Territory of Australia
4. The following jurisdictions:
Federal Republic of Germany
Guernsey, Alderney and Sark
Isle of Man
Malta and its Dependencies
New Zealand and the Cook Islands
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Austria
Republic of Ghana
Republic of Poland
Republic of South Africa
States of Jersey
O. Reg. 53/03, s. 1; O. Reg. 416/06, s. 1; O. Reg. 514/06, s. 1.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 53/03, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 53/03, s. 3.