O. Reg. 200/15: TRANSPORTATION OF PUPILS IN SCHOOLS OPERATED BY THE MINISTRYSkip to content
TRANSPORTATION OF PUPILS IN SCHOOLS OPERATED BY THE MINISTRY
Historical version for the period July 10, 2015 to August 31, 2015.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Note: Section 1 comes into force on September 1, 2015.
1. In this Regulation,
“school” means a school established under section 13 of the Act; (“école”)
“Superintendent” means the Superintendent of a school for the blind or a school for the deaf established under section 13 of the Act. (“surintendant”)
Note: Section 2 comes into force on September 1, 2015.
Transportation for pupils not in residence
2. The Superintendent may provide daily transportation to and from a school for pupils who are not in residence at the school.
Note: Section 3 comes into force on September 1, 2015.
Transportation for pupils in residence
3. The Minister may provide transportation to and from a school once a week for pupils who are in residence at the school.
Transportation, activities off school premises
4. The Minister or Superintendent may provide for a pupil who is admitted to a school transportation to and from an activity that is part of the program of the school.
Note: Section 5 comes into force on September 1, 2015.
5. The Minister may pay all or part of the transportation costs for a pupil admitted to a school if the pupil’s parents or guardians reside in Ontario.
6. For the purposes of sections 3 and 4, the Minister may make an agreement or agreements with a corporation, commission or person for the transportation of pupils.
7. Omitted (amends, repeals or revokes other legislation).
8. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).