O. Reg. 459/93: CAPITAL GRANTS AND LOANSSkip to content
Public Hospitals Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 459/93
CAPITAL GRANTS AND LOANS
Consolidation Period: From April 6, 2006 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O.Reg. 106/06.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. In this Regulation,
“eligible capital costs” are capital costs that are eligible, under the policies of the Ministry of Health, for funding under this Regulation. O. Reg. 459/93, s. 1.
(2) The Minister may make a loan to a hospital for the eligible capital costs of a project. O. Reg. 459/93, s. 2 (2).
3. A grant or loan may be made only if the project has been approved by the Minister. O. Reg. 459/93, s. 3.
(2) The amount of a grant or loan may be up to the eligible capital costs of the project if the project is eligible, under the policies of the Ministry of Health, for funding above the level allowed under subsection (1). O. Reg. 459/93, s. 4 (2).
(2) Payments may be made before or after the eligible capital costs are incurred. O. Reg. 459/93, s. 5 (2).
6. It is a term of every loan that the Province pay to the hospital the amount of each payment required to repay the loan. O. Reg. 459/93, s. 6.
7. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 459/93, s. 7.