O. Reg. 191/19: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARENESS AND TRAINING
filed June 10, 2019 under Occupational Health and Safety Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.1Skip to content
ontario regulation 191/19
made under the
Occupational Health and Safety Act
Made: May 30, 2019
Filed: June 10, 2019
Published on e-Laws: June 10, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 29, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 297/13
(OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARENESS AND TRAINING)
1. Paragraph 6 of subsection 1 (3) of Ontario Regulation 297/13 is amended by striking out “controlled products” at the end and substituting “hazardous products”.
2. The French version of subsection 5 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “permettre aux membres des comités de devenir des membres agréés” and substituting “permettre au membre d’un comité de devenir un membre agréé”.
3. Section 7 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsections:
(3) Subsection (1) does not apply if the worker,
(a) is performing work on a project at a factory that manufactures or assembles automobiles; and
(b) is directly employed by the employer that operates the factory.
(4) In subsection (3),
“automobile” includes a van or truck with a gross vehicle weight rating of 14,000 pounds (6,350 kilograms) or less.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2019 and the day it is filed.