O. Reg. 165/00: FOURTH INSTALMENT OF SCHOOL TAXES IN 1999Skip to content
|revoked or spent April 7, 2008|
|March 9, 2000 – April 6, 2008|
ONTARIO REGULATION 165/00
FOURTH INSTALMENT OF SCHOOL TAXES IN 1999
Note: This Regulation was revoked on April 7, 2008. See: O. Reg. 86/08, s. 1.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 86/08.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) In this Regulation,
“notice of demand” means a notice of demand for the payment of school taxes to which paragraph 5 of subsection 368.0.2 (3) of the Municipal Act applies.
(2) For the purposes of this Regulation, a notice of demand shall be deemed to have been issued on,
(a) the date entered on the collector’s roll in respect of the demand or notice of demand under subsection 394 (1) or section 395 of the Municipal Act; or
(b) the date of the demand or notice of demand shown on the certificate of the collector made under section 396 of the Municipal Act,
as the case may be. O. Reg. 165/00, s. 1.
2. This Regulation applies to the following municipalities:
1. Township of Black River-Matheson.
2. Municipality of French River.
3. Municipality of Killarney.
4. Town of Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands.
5. Municipality of Red Lake.
6. Township of Sables-Spanish Rivers. O. Reg. 165/00, s. 2.
3. The time on or before which a municipality to which this Regulation applies shall pay the instalments referred to in paragraph 4 of subsection 257.11 (1) of the Act for 1999 is extended to the later of,
(a) 30 days after the date the notice of demand was issued; and
(b) the date this Regulation comes into force. O. Reg. 165/00, s. 3.
4. Instalments referred to in paragraph 4 of subsection 257.11 (1) of the Act for 1999 shall be paid by municipalities to which this Regulation applies to the Province rather than to boards. O. Reg. 165/00, s. 4.