O. Reg. 341/00: WITHDRAWAL AND DELEGATION OF MINISTER'S AUTHORITY - REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF WATERLOOSkip to content
|current||June 15, 2000 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 341/00
WITHDRAWAL AND DELEGATION OF MINISTER’S AUTHORITY — REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF WATERLOO
Consolidation Period: From June 15, 2000 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Regulation,
“Minister’s authority” means the Minister’s authority to give approval under section 51 of the Act, as it existed immediately before March 28, 1995, by section 74.1 of the Act with respect to,
(a) applications for approval of plans of subdivision whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 1, and
(b) applications for approval or exemption of condominium descriptions under section 50 of the Condominium Act whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 2. O. Reg. 341/00, s. 1.
2. The delegation of the Minister’s authority to the council of The Regional Municipality of Waterloo with respect to applications for approval set out in Schedules 1 and 2 is withdrawn. O. Reg. 341/00, s. 2.
3. The Minister’s authority with respect to the applications whose file numbers are listed in Schedules 1 and 2 is delegated to the council of the City of Kitchener. O. Reg. 341/00, s. 3.
4. (1) If any of the Minister’s authority delegated to a council is in turn subdelegated by the council to a committee of council or an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 341/00, s. 4 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 341/00, s. 4 (2).
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 341/00, s. 5.
CITY OF KITCHENER
O. Reg. 341/00, Sched. 1.
CITY OF KITCHENER
O. Reg. 341/00, Sched. 2.