O. Reg. 404/00: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - COUNTY OF LANARKSkip to content
|current||July 4, 2000 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 404/00
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — COUNTY OF LANARK
Consolidation Period: From July 4, 2000 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the County of Lanark with respect to all applications made on or after July 4, 2000 for land situate in the municipality:
1. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
2. Section 50 of the Condominium Act, to approve or exempt a condominium description. O. Reg. 404/00, s. 1.
2. Despite section 1, all authority of the Minister under section 51 of the Act to approve a plan of subdivision is delegated to the council of the County of Lanark with respect to applications whose file numbers are set out in the Schedule. O. Reg. 404/00, s. 2.
3. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 or 2 is in turn delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 404/00, s. 3 (1).
(2) The delegations of authority set out in this Regulation are not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 404/00, s. 3 (2).
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 404/00, s. 4.
O. Reg. 404/00, Sched.