O. Reg. 673/00: AMOUNTS PAYABLE BY SERVICE MANAGERS TO LOCAL HOUSING CORPORATIONSSkip to content
|revoked or spent January 1, 2002|
Social Housing Reform Act, 2000
ONTARIO REGULATION 673/00
AMOUNTS PAYABLE BY SERVICE MANAGERS
TO LOCAL HOUSING CORPORATIONS
Note: This Regulation was revoked on January 1, 2002. See: O. Reg. 673/00, s. 4 (2).
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. This Regulation is made under paragraph 1 of subsection 32 (5) of the Act. O. Reg. 673/00, s. 1.
2. (1) During the year 2001, every service manager shall pay, to the local housing corporation with respect to which it is the related service manager, the amount that is determined and approved by the Minister for that year on the recommendation of the Board of Directors of the Ontario Housing Corporation. O. Reg. 673/00, s. 2 (1).
(2) The Minister shall give every service manager and local housing corporation written notice of the amount referred to in subsection (1) on or before December 31, 2000. O. Reg. 673/00, s. 2 (2).
(3) Subject to subsection (4), the amount referred to in subsection (1) shall be paid in 12 equal monthly instalments, on or before the first day of each month. O. Reg. 673/00, s. 2 (3).
(4) The City of Toronto shall pay to the Metro Toronto Housing Corporation,
(a) on January 1, 2001, 10 per cent of the amount referred to in subsection (1);
(b) on February 1, 2001, 27 per cent of that amount;
(c) on March 1, 2001, 3 per cent of that amount; and
(d) on or before the first day of each of the nine remaining months, the remaining balance of that amount, in equal instalments. O. Reg. 673/00, s. 2 (4).
3. (1) Despite subsections 2 (3) and (4), a service manager may, at any time before paying the final instalment required under either of those subsections, recalculate,
(a) the remaining amount it is required to pay to the local housing corporation; and
(b) the amount of each instalment with respect to the remaining amount it is required to pay to the local housing corporation, whether or not the remaining amount has been recalculated under clause (a). O. Reg. 673/00, s. 3 (1).
(2) A recalculation under subsection (1) is effective only if it complies with the provincial accountability rules or the relevant service manager’s accountability rules, as the case may be, made under section 32 of the Act. O. Reg. 673/00, s. 3 (2).