O. Reg. 44/01: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - TOWN OF PORT HOPE AND HOPESkip to content
|current||March 1, 2001 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 44/01
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — TOWN OF PORT HOPE AND HOPE
Consolidation Period: From March 1, 2001 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. All authority of the Minister under section 51 of the Act to give approval to a plan of subdivision and under section 50 of the Condominium Act to approve or exempt a condominium description with respect to all applications made on or after February 19, 2001 is delegated to the council of the Town of Port Hope and Hope for land in the municipality. O. Reg. 44/01, s. 1.
2. Despite section 1, all authority under section 51 of the Act to give approval to a plan of subdivision is delegated to the council of the Town of Port Hope and Hope with respect to applications made before February 19, 2001, whose file numbers are set out in the Schedule. O. Reg. 44/01, s. 2.
3. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is in turn delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 44/01, s. 3 (1).
(2) The delegations of authority set out in this Regulation are not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 44/01, s. 3 (2).
4. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 44/01, s. 4.
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 44/01, s. 5.
PR Subdiv 2000/04
O. Reg. 44/01, Sched.