O. Reg. 72/01: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - TOWN OF BLIND RIVERSkip to content
|current||March 30, 2001 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 72/01
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — TOWN OF BLIND RIVER
Consolidation Period: From March 30, 2001 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Town of Blind River with respect to all applications made on or after March 30, 2001 for land in that municipality:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve plans of subdivision.
3. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
4. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation.
5. Section 50 of the Condominium Act, to approve or exempt condominium descriptions. O. Reg. 72/01, s. 1.
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated by the council to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 72/01, s. 2 (1).
(2) A delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 72/01, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for amendments to other Regulations). O. Reg. 72/01, s. 3.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 72/01, s. 4.