O. Reg. 110/01: RELEASE OF RESERVATIONS IN LETTERS PATENTSkip to content
|revoked or spent December 10, 2019|
|April 20, 2001 – December 9, 2019|
Public Lands Act
Loi sur les terres publiques
ONTARIO REGULATION 110/01
release of reservations in letters patent
Historical version for the period April 20, 2001 to December 9, 2019.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The Minister is hereby authorized to release the following classes of reservations in accordance with subsection 68.1 (2) of the Act:
1. Reservations of trees of any species.
2. Reservations of sand and gravel.
3. Reservations conferring the right to use, for fishery purposes, the banks of a body of water, not exceeding 20.12 metres in depth from the water’s edge.
4. Reservations conferring a right of access and free passage along the shores of rivers, streams and lakes.
5. Reservations of the surface rights in any public or colonization road crossing the land granted.
6. Reservations of a percentage of surface rights for road purposes.
7. Reservations of a right of way for a railway line where the line is not constructed. O. Reg. 110/01, s. 1.