O. Reg. 159/01: MUTUAL FUND TRUST CAPITAL GAINS REFUNDSSkip to content
Income Tax Act
mutual fund trust capital gains refunds
Consolidation Period: From September 7, 2012 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following is the prescribed percentage for the purposes of the definition of “R” in paragraph 3 of subsection 4 (8) of the Act:
1. For a taxation year that ends after December 31, 1999 and before February 28, 2000, 75 per cent.
2. For any of the following taxation years, the fraction in paragraph 38 (a) of the Federal Act that applies to the mutual fund trust for the year, expressed as a percentage:
i. A taxation year that includes February 28, 2000.
ii. A taxation year that begins after February 28, 2000 and ends before October 17, 2000.
iii. A taxation year that includes October 17, 2000.
3. For a taxation year that begins after October 17, 2000, 50 per cent. O. Reg. 159/01, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 159/01, s. 2.