O. Reg. 262/01: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - MUNICIPALITY OF GREENSTONESkip to content
|current||July 3, 2001 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 262/01
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — MUNICIPALITY OF GREENSTONE
Consolidation Period: From July 3, 2001 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Municipality of Greenstone with respect to all applications for land in that municipality made on or after the later of July 3, 2001 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue a certificate of validation. O. Reg. 262/01, s. 1.
Delegation to council
2. The authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Municipality of Greenstone with respect to all applications for land referred to in the Schedule made on or after the later of July 3, 2001 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Section 51 of the Act to approve plans of subdivision.
2. Section 9 of the Condominium Act, 1998 to approve or exempt condominium descriptions. O. Reg. 262/01, s. 2.
Subdelegation to committee of council
3. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 or 2 is further delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 262/01, s. 3 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority under this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 262/01, s. 3 (2).
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 262/01, s. 4.
Land within the Municipality of Greenstone more particularly described as the former Towns of Geraldton and Longlac, the former Townships of Beardmore and Nakina and the former geographic townships of Fulford, Errington, Ashmore and McQuesten. O. Reg. 262/01, Sched.