O. Reg. 290/01: POSTING OF INFORMATION CONCERNING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONSSkip to content
|revoked or spent October 8, 2004|
|September 4, 2001 – October 7, 2004|
Employment Standards Act, 2000
Loi de 2000 sur les normes d’emploi
ONTARIO REGULATION 290/01
Amended to O. Reg. 316/04
POSTING OF INFORMATION CONCERNING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Note: This Regulation was revoked on October 8, 2004. See: O. Reg. 316/04, s. 2.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Material to be posted
1. The material that is prescribed for the purposes of subsection 2 (1) of the Act is the poster prepared by the Ministry, identified as version 1.0 and entitled “What You Should Know About The Ontario Employment Standards Act”. O. Reg. 290/01, s. 1.
1. Information about dispute resolution under the Act.
2. Information about the enforcement and administration of the Act.
3. How to obtain further information about the Act. O. Reg. 290/01, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 290/01, s. 3.