O. Reg. 290/01: POSTING OF INFORMATION CONCERNING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONSSkip to content
|revoked or spent October 8, 2004|
|September 4, 2001 – October 7, 2004|
Employment Standards Act, 2000
Loi de 2000 sur les normes d’emploi
ONTARIO REGULATION 290/01
POSTING OF INFORMATION CONCERNING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Historical version for the period September 4, 2001 to October 7, 2004.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Material to be posted
1. The material that is prescribed for the purposes of subsection 2 (1) of the Act is the poster prepared by the Ministry, identified as version 1.0 and entitled “What You Should Know About The Ontario Employment Standards Act”. O. Reg. 290/01, s. 1.
1. Information about dispute resolution under the Act.
2. Information about the enforcement and administration of the Act.
3. How to obtain further information about the Act. O. Reg. 290/01, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 290/01, s. 3.