O. Reg. 16/02: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - MUNICIPALITY OF TEMAGAMISkip to content
|current||February 1, 2002 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 16/02
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — MUNICIPALITY OF TEMAGAMI
Consolidation Period: From February 1, 2002 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Municipality of Temagami with respect to all applications for land in that municipality made on or after the later of February 1, 2002 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals for foreclosure of or exercise of a power of sale.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve plans of subdivision.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation.
4. Section 9 of the Condominium Act, 1998, to approve or exempt condominium descriptions. O. Reg. 16/02, s. 1.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 16/02, s. 2 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority under this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 16/02, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 16/02, s. 2.