O. Reg. 352/02: MANDATORY ADOPTION OF OFFICIAL PLANSSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 352/02
MANDATORY ADOPTION OF OFFICIAL PLANS
Consolidation Period: From March 19, 2013 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 101/13.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. County of Bruce.
2. County of Dufferin.
3. County of Elgin.
4. County of Essex.
5. County of Frontenac.
6. County of Grey.
7. County of Haliburton.
8. County of Hastings.
9. County of Huron.
10. County of Lambton.
11. County of Lanark.
12. County of Lennox & Addington.
13. County of Middlesex.
14. County of Northumberland.
15. County of Oxford.
16. County of Perth.
17. County of Peterborough.
18. County of Renfrew.
19. County of Simcoe.
20. County of Wellington.
21. United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
22. United Counties of Prescott and Russell.
23. United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.
24. District Municipality of Muskoka.
25. Regional Municipality of Durham.
26. Regional Municipality of Halton.
27. Regional Municipality of Niagara.
28. Regional Municipality of Peel.
29. Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
30. Regional Municipality of York. O. Reg. 101/13, s. 1.
(2) If an upper-tier municipality that is named in subsection (1) does not, on March 19, 2013, have an approved official plan, the council of the municipality shall prepare and adopt a plan and submit it for approval on or before March 31, 2015. O. Reg. 101/13, s. 1.
2. The following single-tier municipalities are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 17 (13) of the Act:
1. City of Barrie.
2. City of Belleville.
3. City of Brant County.
4. City of Brantford.
5. City of Brockville.
6. City of Cornwall.
7. City of Dryden.
8. City of Elliot Lake.
9. City of Greater Sudbury.
10. City of Guelph.
11. City of Hamilton.
12. City of Kawartha Lakes.
13. City of Kenora.
14. City of Kingston.
15. City of London.
16. City of North Bay.
17. City of Orillia.
18. City of Ottawa.
19. City of Pembroke.
20. City of Peterborough.
21. City of Quinte West.
22. City of Sault Ste. Marie.
23. City of St. Thomas.
24. City of Stratford.
25. City of Thunder Bay.
26. City of Timmins.
27. City of Toronto.
28. City of Windsor.
29. Corporation of Haldimand County.
30. Corporation of Norfolk County.
31. Corporation of the County of Prince Edward.
32. Municipality of Chatham-Kent.
33. Separated Town of Gananoque.
34. Separated Town of Prescott.
35. Separated Town of Smith Falls.
36. Separated Town of St. Mary. O. Reg. 352/02, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 352/02, s. 3.