O. Reg. 440/02: PUBLIC UTILITY CHARGES - PRIORITY LIEN STATUSSkip to content
Municipal Act, 2001
Loi de 2001 sur les municipalités
ONTARIO REGULATION 440/02
Amended to O. Reg. 581/06
PUBLIC UTILITY CHARGES — PRIORITY LIEN STATUS
Note: This Regulation was revoked on January 1, 2007. See: O. Reg. 581/06, ss. 3, 4.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Priority lien status for certain public utility charges
1. Fees or charges imposed by a municipality or local board under Part XII of the Act for the following services and added to the tax roll under subsection 398 (2) of the Act have priority lien status as described in section 1 of the Act:
1. For the supply of water.
2. For the supply of artificial or natural gas.
3. For the supply of steam or hot water.
4. For the use of a sewage system. O. Reg. 440/02, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 440/02, s. 2.