O. Reg. 26/03: NON-CASH EXPENSESSkip to content
|revoked or spent February 26, 2010|
|April 1, 2003 – February 25, 2010|
Financial Administration Act
Loi sur l’administration financière
ONTARIO REGULATION 26/03
Note: This Regulation was revoked on February 26, 2010. See: O. Reg. 29/10, ss. 1, 2.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 29/10.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. For the purposes of the definition of “non-cash expense” in section 1 of the Act,
“non-cash expense” means the amount recognized as an expense in a fiscal year on account of any of the following:
1. The reduction of a prepaid expense.
2. Amortization of a capital asset.
3. A loss on the disposition of a capital asset.
4. A loss on the unusual loss of a capital asset.
5. Bad debt expense.
6. Imputed interest on a loan bearing interest below the prevailing market rate. O. Reg. 26/03, s. 1.
Statutory appropriation for certain non-cash expenses
2. Non-cash expenses described in paragraphs 2, 4 and 5 of the definition of “non-cash expense” in section 1 are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 11.1 (3) of the Act. O. Reg. 26/03, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 26/03, s. 3.