O. Reg. 352/03: DELEGATION OF POWERS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESSkip to content
Improving Customer Service for Road Users Act, 2001
Loi de 2001 sur l'amélioration des services à la clientèle offerts aux usagers de la route
delegation of powers, duties and responsibilities
Consolidation Period: From September 1, 2013 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The powers, duties and responsibilities in the following provisions are to be delegated by agreement to Plenary Properties DES LP:
1. Clause 32 (5) (a), subclause 32 (5) (b) (i) and clause 32 (5) (c) of the Highway Traffic Act.
2. Subsection 58 (2) of the Highway Traffic Act, but only in so far as it relates to the issuance of a temporary driving instructor licence.
3. Subsections 24 (1), (2), (3), (4), 29 (10) and section 30 of Ontario Regulation 340/94 (Drivers’ Licences) made under the Highway Traffic Act.
4. Section 3 of Ontario Regulation 341/94 (Driver Licence Examinations) made under the Highway Traffic Act. O. Reg. 168/13, s. 1.
Effective date of delegation
2. The delegation referred to in section 1 becomes effective on September 1, 2013. O. Reg. 168/13, s. 1.
3. Revoked: O. Reg. 168/13, s. 1.