O. Reg. 431/03: ZONING AREA - TOWN OF RICHMOND HILLSkip to content
|revoked or spent December 16, 2003 – March 23, 2006|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 431/03
Amended to O. Reg. 83/06
ZONING AREA — TOWN OF RICHMOND HILL
Note: This Regulation was revoked on March 24, 2006. See: O. Reg. 83/06, s. 1.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. This Order applies to land in the Town of Richmond Hill in The Regional Municipality of York, being the land outlined with hatch marks as the Zoning Area on map number 214 identified by stamp of the Registrar of Regulations on November 28, 2003 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs located at 777 Bay Street. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 1.
Use of land
2. (1) Every use of land and the erection, location and use of any building or structure is prohibited on the land described in section 1, except,
(a) uses, buildings and structures lawfully in existence on the date this Order comes into force; and
(b) public utilities. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 2 (1).
(2) Additions to, or the extension or enlargement of any building or structure is prohibited. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 2 (2).
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 3 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 3 (2).
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 3 (3).
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure. O. Reg. 431/03, s. 3 (4).