O. Reg. 2/04: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - CITY OF TEMISKAMING SHORESSkip to content
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 2/04
delegation of authority — city of temiskaming shores
Historical version for the period December 18, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
Note: This Regulation is revoked on January 1, 2016. (See: O. Reg. 434/15, s. 1)
Last amendment: O. Reg. 434/15.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provision is delegated to the council of the City of Temiskaming Shores with respect to all applications for land in that municipality made on or after the later of February 1, 2004 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Section 53 of the Act, to approve consents. O. Reg. 2/04, s. 1.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 of this Regulation is further delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 2/04, s. 2 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority under this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 2/04, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 2/04, s. 3.