O. Reg. 274/04: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF SECTION 365.1 OF THE ACTSkip to content
Municipal Act, 2001
Loi de 2001 sur les municipalités
ONTARIO REGULATION 274/04
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF SECTION 365.1 OF THE ACT
Historical version for the period October 1, 2004 to August 24, 2006.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) The following information is prescribed for the purposes of subsection 365.1 (11) of the Act in respect of a property:
1. Information confirming that the property is “eligible property” within the meaning of section 365.1 of the Act.
2. All conditions imposed by the municipality under subsection 365.1 (2) or (3) of the Act in respect of the property and confirmation of which of the conditions, if any, have been satisfied.
3. A copy of any agreements or proposed agreements between the municipality and the owner of the property and any undertakings or proposed undertakings by the owner of the property that are part of the arrangements relating to the tax assistance.
4. The information provided to the municipality by the owner of the property under subsection 365.1 (8) of the Act.
5. A brief description of the remediation proposed, including technologies to be used.
6. The estimated cost of the remediation, including pre-remediation studies.
7. The estimated duration of the remediation. O. Reg. 274/04, s. 1 (1).
(2) In subsection (1),
“remediation” means soil removal or other action taken to reduce the concentration of contaminants in, on or under property. O. Reg. 274/04, s. 1 (2).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 274/04, s. 2.