O. Reg. 22/05: INVESTIGATIONS RELATING TO ACTSSkip to content
Ministry of Consumer and Business Services Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 22/05
INVESTIGATIONS RELATING TO ACTS
Note: This Regulation was revoked on May 14, 2010. See: O. Reg. 162/10, ss. 1, 2.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 162/10.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following Acts are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 5.1 (1) of the Act:
1. Bailiffs Act.
2. Cemeteries Act (Revised).
3. Collection Agencies Act.
4. Consumer Protection Act, 2002.
5. Consumer Reporting Act.
6. Discriminatory Business Practices Act.
7. Paperback and Periodical Distributors Act.
8. Theatres Act. O. Reg. 22/05, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 22/05, s. 2.