O. Reg. 97/05: ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURESSkip to content
|revoked or spent March 31, 2006|
|March 11, 2005 – March 30, 2006|
Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998
Loi de 1998 sur la Commission de l’énergie de l’Ontario
ONTARIO REGULATION 97/05
ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURES
Historical version for the period March 11, 2005 to March 30, 2006.
Note: This Regulation is revoked on March 31, 2006. See: O. Reg. 97/05, s. 3.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Class of persons liable for Board expenses and expenditures
1. The following persons or classes of persons are liable for the purpose of subsection 26 (1) of the Act to pay an assessment with respect to expenses incurred and expenditures made by the Board:
1. Distributors that are licensed under Part V of the Act.
2. Transmitters that are licensed under Part V of the Act.
3. Gas transmitters, gas distributors and storage companies that are subject to section 36 of the Act. O. Reg. 97/05, s. 1.
2. Section 1 applies in respect of the Board’s fiscal year that commences on April 1, 2005 and ends on March 31, 2006. O. Reg. 97/05, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for the revocation of this Regulation). O. Reg. 97/05, s. 3.