O. Reg. 266/06: NEW TEACHER INDUCTION PROGRAM
under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
|current||June 12, 2006 – (e-Laws currency date)|
ONTARIO REGULATION 266/06
NEW TEACHER INDUCTION PROGRAM
Consolidation Period: From June 12, 2006 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) This Regulation sets out, for the purposes of paragraph 2 of subsection 270 (1) of the Act, the elements of the new teacher induction program in which a teacher is required to participate. O. Reg. 266/06, s. 1 (1).
(2) Every new teacher shall participate in the element of the new teacher induction program set out in paragraph 1 of subsection 268 (2) of the Act. O. Reg. 266/06, s. 1 (2).
(3) The following new teachers shall participate in the elements of the new teacher induction program set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 of subsection 268 (2) of the Act:
1. New teachers who have never previously taught in any jurisdiction.
2. New teachers who have previously taught only as occasional teachers. O. Reg. 266/06, s. 1 (3).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 266/06, s. 2.