O. Reg. 552/06: APPEAL BODY FOR LOCAL LAND USE PLANNING MATTERSSkip to content
City of Toronto Act, 2006
ONTARIO REGULATION 552/06
APPEAL BODY FOR LOCAL LAND USE PLANNING MATTERS
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2007 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Requirement for appeal body to establish rules
1. The appeal body shall establish rules of practice and procedure to govern its proceedings, which rules shall deal with, at minimum, the matters listed in Schedule 1. O. Reg. 552/06, s. 1.
Rules publicly available
2. The appeal body shall make the rules established under section 1 available to the public. O. Reg. 552/06, s. 2.
(2) The appeal body shall make the annual report available to the public. O. Reg. 552/06, s. 3 (2).
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 552/06, s. 4.
MATTERS TO BE DEALT WITH IN RULES OF PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
The rules governing the practice and procedure before the appeal body shall deal with, as a minimum, the following matters:
1. Application of rules.
2. Representatives and notice to representatives.
3. Timing of proceedings.
4. How proceedings are commenced.
6. Documents, exhibits, filing and service.
8. Motions and forms.
9. Settlement before hearing.
10. Compelling attendance of witnesses by summons.
11. Consolidated hearings.
14. Pre-hearing conferences.
15. The manner in which hearings are held.
16. Quorum and panels.
17. Effect of expiry of member’s term during hearing.
18. Vacancies on appeal body.
19. Decisions and orders.
O. Reg. 552/06, Sched. 1.