O. Reg. 221/07: COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PLANS - PRESCRIBED UPPER-TIER MUNICIPALITIESSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 221/07
COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PLANS — PRESCRIBED UPPER-TIER MUNICIPALITIES
Historical version for the period June 6, 2007 to January 24, 2008.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed upper-tier municipalities
1. The following upper-tier municipalities are prescribed for the purpose of subsection 28 (2) of the Act:
1. Regional Municipality of Durham.
2. Regional Municipality of Niagara.
3. Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
4. Regional Municipality of York. O. Reg. 221/07, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 221/07, s. 2.