O. Reg. 282/07: PRESCRIBED LEGISLATION: MONETARY PENALTIES UNDER SECTION 14.1 OF THE ACTSkip to content
Alcohol and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996
Loi de 1996 sur la réglementation des alcools et des jeux et la protection du public
ONTARIO REGULATION 282/07
PRESCRIBED LEGISLATION: MONETARY PENALTIES UNDER SECTION 14.1 OF THE ACT
Historical version for the period June 1, 2011 to May 13, 2012.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 183/11.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Prescribed legislation: monetary penalties
1. (1) The following are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 14.1 (1) of the Act:
1. Gaming Control Act, 1992.
1.1 The following regulations made under the Gaming Control Act, 1992:
i. Ontario Regulation 385/99 (Games of Chance Conducted and Managed by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation),
ii. Ontario Regulation 197/95 (General — Games of Chance Held under a Licence),
iii. Ontario Regulation 281/07 (Lotteries),
iv. Ontario Regulation 68/94 (Registration of Suppliers and Gaming Assistants — Games of Chance Held under a Licence).
2. Liquor Licence Act.
3. The following regulations made under the Liquor Licence Act:
i. Ontario Regulation 58/00 (Ferment on Premise Facilities),
ii. Regulation 718 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (General),
iii. Regulation 719 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Licences to Sell Liquor),
iv. Regulation 720 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Manufacturers’ Licences),
v. Ontario Regulation 389/91 (Special Occasion Permits). O. Reg. 282/07, s. 1 (1); O. Reg. 12/08, s. 1; O. Reg. 183/11, s. 1.
(2) Revoked: O. Reg. 282/07, s. 2.
2. Omitted (provides for amendments to this Regulation). O. Reg. 282/07, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 282/07, s. 3.