O. Reg. 336/07: DESIGNATED PUBLIC BODIESSkip to content
Archives and Recordkeeping Act, 2006
Loi de 2006 sur les Archives publiques et la conservation des documents
ONTARIO REGULATION 336/07
DESIGNATED PUBLIC BODIES
Historical version for the period September 1, 2007 to March 24, 2013.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. Each of the following agencies, boards, commissions, corporations and other entities is designated as a public body for the purposes of the Act:
1. Advertising Review Board.
2. Advisory Council on Special Education.
3. Advisory Council to the Order of Ontario.
5. Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario.
6. Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Appeal Tribunal.
7. Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
8. Animal Care Review Board.
9. Assessment Review Board.
10. Board of negotiation continued under subsection 27 (1) of the Expropriations Act.
11. Board of negotiation established under subsection 172 (5) of the Environmental Protection Act.
12. Building Code Commission.
13. Building Materials Evaluation Commission.
14. The Centennial Centre of Science and Technology.
15. Child and Family Services Review Board.
16. Chiropody Review Committee.
17. Chiropractic Review Committee.
18. College Relations Commission.
19. Committee to Evaluate Drugs.
20. Commodity Futures Advisory Board.
21. Consent and Capacity Board.
22. Conservation Review Board.
23. Criminal Injuries Compensation Board.
24. Crown Employees Grievance Settlement Board.
25. Crown Timber Board of Examiners.
26. Custody Review Board.
27. Dentistry Review Committee.
28. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario.
29. Eastern Ontario Development Corporation.
30. Education Quality and Accountability Office.
31. Education Relations Commission.
32. Environmental Review Tribunal.
33. Financial Disclosure Advisory Board.
34. Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
35. Financial Services Tribunal.
36. Fire Safety Commission.
37. Fish and Wildlife Heritage Commission (Fish and Wildlife Advisory Board).
38. Grain Financial Protection Board.
39. Healing Arts Radiation Protection Commission.
40. Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
41. Health Professions Regulatory Advisory Council.
42. Health Services Appeal and Review Board.
43. Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario.
44. Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
45. Each industry committee established under section 5 of the Apprenticeship and Certification Act, 1998.
46. Investment Advisory Committee of the Public Guardian and Trustee.
47. Justices of the Peace Remuneration Commission.
48. Landlord and Tenant Board.
49. Languages of Instruction Commission of Ontario.
50. Licence Appeal Tribunal.
51. Livestock Financial Protection Board.
52. Livestock Medicines Advisory Committee.
53. Medical Eligibility Committee formed under subsection 7 (1) of the Health Insurance Act.
54. Medical Review Committee (Health Insurance).
55. Niagara Escarpment Commission.
56. Normal Farm Practices Protection Board.
57. North Pickering Development Corporation.
58. Northern Ontario Development Corporation.
59. Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation.
60. Office of the Employer Adviser.
61. Office of the Worker Adviser.
62. Ontario Civilian Commission on Police Services.
63. Ontario Clean Water Agency.
64. Ontario Educational Communications Authority.
65. Ontario Energy Board.
66. Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission.
67. Ontario Film Review Board.
68. Ontario Financing Authority.
69. Ontario Geographic Names Board.
70. Ontario Heritage Trust.
71. Ontario Human Rights Commission.
72. Ontario Highway Transport Board.
73. Ontario Labour Relations Board.
74. Ontario Media Development Corporation.
75. Ontario Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
76. Ontario Municipal Board.
77. Ontario Northland Transportation Commission.
78. Ontario Parent Council.
79. Ontario Parole and Earned Release Board.
80. Ontario Place Corporation.
81. Ontario Police Arbitration Commission.
82. Ontario Racing Commission.
83. Ontario Review Board.
84. Ontario Securities Commission.
85. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (English).
86. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (French).
87. Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation.
88. Ontario Trillium Foundation.
89. Optometry Review Committee.
90. Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal.
91. Pay Equity Office.
92. Pesticides Advisory Committee.
93. Province of Ontario Medal for Fire Fighters Bravery Advisory Council.
94. Province of Ontario Medal for Good Citizenship Advisory Council.
95. Province of Ontario Medal for Police Bravery Advisory Council.
96. Each provincial advisory committee established under section 3 of the Trades Qualification and Apprenticeship Act.
97. Provincial Judges Pension Board.
98. Provincial Judges Remuneration Commission.
99. Provincial Schools Authority.
100. Public Service Commission.
101. Public Service Grievance Board.
102. Rabies Advisory Committee.
103. Selection Board of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Awards.
104. Social Assistance Review Board.
105. Social Benefits Tribunal.
106. Soldiers’ Aid Commission.
107. St. Lawrence Parks Commission.
108. Trillium Gift of Life Network.
109. Walkerton Clean Water Centre.
110. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal. O. Reg. 336/07, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 336/07, s. 2.