O. Reg. 377/07: POLITICAL ACTIVITY: SPECIALLY RESTRICTED PUBLIC SERVANTSSkip to content
Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006
Loi de 2006 sur la fonction publique de l’Ontario
ONTARIO REGULATION 377/07
POLITICAL ACTIVITY: SPECIALLY RESTRICTED PUBLIC SERVANTS
Historical version for the period June 25, 2008 to April 26, 2010.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 239/08.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The tribunals listed in Schedule 1 are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 9 of subsection 85 (2) of the Act. O. Reg. 377/07, s. 1.
Prescribed classes of public servant
2. The following classes of public servants are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 10 of subsection 85 (2) of the Act:
1. The government appointees to the Niagara Escarpment Commission who are not members of the council of a municipality. O. Reg. 377/07, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 377/07, s. 3.
1. Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Appeal Tribunal.
2. Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
3. Animal Care Review Board.
4. Assessment Review Board.
5. Board of negotiation continued under subsection 27 (1) of the Expropriations Act.
6. Board of negotiation established under subsection 172 (5) of the Environmental Protection Act.
7. Building Code Commission.
8. Building Materials Evaluation Commission.
9. Child and Family Services Review Board.
10. Chiropody Review Committee.
11. Chiropractic Review Committee.
12. College Relations Commission.
13. Consent and Capacity Board.
14. Conservation Review Board.
15. Criminal Injuries Compensation Board.
16. Crown Employees Grievance Settlement Board.
17. Custody Review Board.
18. Dentistry Review Committee.
19. Education Relations Commission.
20. Environmental Review Tribunal.
21. Fairness Commissioner.
22. Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
23. Financial Services Tribunal.
24. Fire Safety Commission.
25. Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
26. Health Services Appeal and Review Board.
27. Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
28. Landlord and Tenant Board.
29. Licence Appeal Tribunal.
30. Medical Eligibility Committee formed under subsection 7 (1) of the Health Insurance Act.
31. Normal Farm Practices Protection Board.
32. Ontario Civilian Commission on Police Services.
33. Ontario Energy Board.
34. Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission.
35. Ontario Film Review Board.
36. Ontario Highway Transport Board.
37. Ontario Human Rights Commission.
38. Ontario Labour Relations Board.
39. Ontario Municipal Board.
40. Ontario Parole and Earned Release Board.
41. Ontario Racing Commission.
42. Ontario Review Board.
43. Ontario Securities Commission.
44. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (English).
45. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (French).
46. Optometry Review Committee.
47. Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal.
48. Pay Equity Office.
48.1 Physician Payment Review Board.
49. Public Service Grievance Board.
50. Social Assistance Review Board.
51. Social Benefits Tribunal.
52. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
O. Reg. 377/07, Sched. 1; O. Reg. 239/08, s. 1.