O. Reg. 380/07: DISMISSAL WITHOUT CAUSE (PART III OF THE ACT)Skip to content
Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006
Loi de 2006 sur la fonction publique de l’Ontario
ONTARIO REGULATION 380/07
dismissal without cause (part iii of the act)
Historical version for the period August 20, 2007 to October 11, 2016.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Dismissal without cause
1. (1) The following classes of position are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 38 (1) of the Act:
1. Any class of position of public servants employed in a senior management capacity and classified under subsection 33 (1) of the Act as a position within the Senior Management Group.
2. Any class of position of public servants employed in a managerial, administrative, professional, technical, clerical, operational or confidential capacity and classified under subsection 33 (1) of the Act as a position within the Management Compensation Plan. O. Reg. 380/07, s. 1 (1).
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply with respect to classes of positions whose incumbents are represented by a bargaining agent for the purposes of collective bargaining under the Crown Employees Collective Bargaining Act, 1993. O. Reg. 380/07, s. 1 (2).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 380/07, s. 2.