O. Reg. 386/07: PRESCRIBED AGENCIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYERSkip to content
Crown Employees Collective Bargaining Act, 1993
Loi de 1993 sur la négociation collective des employés de la Couronne
ONTARIO REGULATION 386/07
PRESCRIBED AGENCIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYER
Historical version for the period August 20, 2007 to June 2, 2011.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Prescribed agencies of the Crown
1. The following agencies of the Crown are prescribed for the purposes of clause (b) of the definition of “Crown employee” in subsection 1 (1) of the Act:
1. Each local health integration network as defined in section 2 of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
2. Algonquin Forestry Authority.
3. Greater Toronto Transit Authority.
4. Greater Toronto Transportation Authority.
5. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
6. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
7. Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation.
8. The Niagara Parks Commission.
9. Ontario Public Service Pension Board.
10. Ontario Realty Corporation.
11. Ottawa Congress Centre.
12. Science North.
13. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
14. Workplace Safety and Insurance Board. O. Reg. 386/07, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 386/07, s. 2.