O. Reg. 387/07: PRESCRIBED BODIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYERSkip to content
Pay Equity Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 387/07
PRESCRIBED BODIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYER
Historical version for the period July 25, 2007 to August 19, 2007.
Note: This Regulation comes into force on August 20, 2007. See: O. Reg. 387/07, s. 2.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following bodies are prescribed for the purposes of clause 1.1 (1) (b) of the Act:
1. Colleges of applied arts and technology established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002.
2. Each local health integration network as defined in section 2 of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
3. Algonquin Forestry Authority.
4. Greater Toronto Transit Authority.
5. Greater Toronto Transportation Authority.
6. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
7. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
8. Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation.
9. The Niagara Parks Commission.
10. Ontario Public Service Pension Board.
11. Ontario Realty Corporation.
12. Ottawa Congress Centre.
13. Science North.
14. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
15. Workplace Safety and Insurance Board. O. Reg. 387/07, s. 1.