O. Reg. 539/07: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - TOWNSHIP OF ATIKOKANSkip to content
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 539/07
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — TOWNSHIP OF ATIKOKAN
Consolidation Period: From November 1, 2007 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Township of Atikokan with respect to all applications for land in that municipality made on or after the later of November 1, 2007 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation. O. Reg. 539/07, s. 1.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated under subsection 5 (1) of the Act to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 539/07, s. 2 (1).
(2) If the authority delegated under paragraph 2 of section 1 is further delegated under subsection 5 (3) of the Act to a committee of adjustment constituted under section 44 of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 539/07, s. 2 (2).
(3) The delegation of authority under this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) or (2) is not complied with. O. Reg. 539/07, s. 2 (3).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 539/07, s. 3.