O. Reg. 16/08: ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURESSkip to content
Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998
Loi de 1998 sur la Commission de l’énergie de l’Ontario
ONTARIO REGULATION 16/08
ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURES
Historical version for the period March 6, 2009 to December 13, 2010.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 66/09.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Class of persons liable for Board expenses and expenditures
1. The following persons or classes of persons are liable for the purpose of subsection 26 (1) of the Act to pay an assessment with respect to expenses incurred and expenditures made by the Board:
1. Distributors that are licensed under Part V of the Act.
2. Transmitters that are licensed under Part V of the Act.
3. Gas transmitters, gas distributors and storage companies that are subject to section 36 of the Act.
4. The IESO.
5. The OPA.
6. Ontario Power Generation. O. Reg. 16/08, s. 1.
2. (1) Section 1 applies in respect of each fiscal year of the Board that commences on or after April 1, 2009. O. Reg. 66/09, s. 1.
(2) The Board’s fiscal year commences on April 1 in each year and ends on March 31 in the following year. O. Reg. 66/09, s. 1.
3. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 16/08, s. 3.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 16/08, s. 4.