O. Reg. 149/08: LOAN CORPORATION AND TRUST CORPORATION REGISTERSSkip to content
Loan and Trust Corporations Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 149/08
Loan Corporation and Trust Corporation Registers
Consolidation Period: From June 8, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) For the purposes of subsection 30 (3) of the Act, the following information shall be recorded by the Chief Executive Officer in the Loan Corporations Register and in the Trust Corporations Register:
1. The current address of the head office of each registered corporation.
2. The current telephone number of the head office of each registered corporation.
3. The name of the current president of each registered corporation. O. Reg. 149/08, s. 1 (1).
(2) The information in the Registers shall be based on the records filed with the Chief Executive Officer. O. Reg. 149/08, s. 1 (2); O. Reg. 163/19, s. 1.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 149/08, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 149/08, s. 3.