O. Reg. 161/08: REMUNERATION OF DEPUTY JUDGESSkip to content
Courts of Justice Act
Remuneration of Deputy Judges
Historical version for the period May 21, 2015 to April 30, 2018.
Legislative History:, .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Remuneration, per diem rates
1. A deputy judge is entitled to be paid on a per diem basis at the following rate, for each day on which he or she is entitled to remuneration:
1. For a day on or after January 1, 2013 and before January 1, 2014, a daily rate of $544.
2. For a day on or after January 1, 2014 and before January 1, 2015, a daily rate of $552.
3. For a day on or after January 1, 2015, a daily rate of $563. O. Reg. 126/15, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 161/08, s. 2.