O. Reg. 161/08: REMUNERATION OF DEPUTY JUDGESSkip to content
Courts of Justice Act
Remuneration of Deputy Judges
Consolidation Period: From May 1, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History:, , .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Remuneration, per diem rates
1. A deputy judge is entitled to be paid on a per diem basis at the following rate, for each day on which he or she is entitled to remuneration:
1. For a day on or after January 1, 2016 and before January 1, 2017, a daily rate of $706.
2. For a day on or after January 1, 2017 and before January 1, 2018, a daily rate of $714.
3. For a day on or after January 1, 2018, a daily rate of $728. O. Reg. 126/15, s. 1; O. Reg. 352/18, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 161/08, s. 2.