O. Reg. 161/08: REMUNERATION OF DEPUTY JUDGESSkip to content
Courts of Justice Act
Remuneration of Deputy Judges
Consolidation Period: From December 14, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History:, , , .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Remuneration, per diem rates
1. A deputy judge is entitled to be paid on a per diem basis at the following rate, for each day on which he or she is entitled to remuneration:
1. For a day on or after January 1, 2019 and before January 1, 2020, a daily rate of $735.
2. For a day on or after January 1, 2020 and before January 1, 2021, a daily rate of $742.
3. For a day on or after January 1, 2021 and before December 31, 2021, a daily rate of $749.
4. For a day on or after December 31, 2021, a daily rate of $788. O. Reg. 126/15, s. 1; O. Reg. 352/18, s. 1; O. Reg. 746/20, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 161/08, s. 2.