O. Reg. 275/09: EXCLUSION OF JURORS FROM CORONERS INQUESTSSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 275/09
EXCLUSION OF JURORS FROM CORONERS INQUESTS
Consolidation Period: From July 27, 2009 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Disqualification for interest or bias
1. For the purposes of subsection 34 (6) of the Act, the following are prescribed as matters that may be grounds for disqualification of a juror because of interest or bias:
1. Direct pecuniary or personal interest.
2. Personal hostility.
3. Personal friendship.
4. Family relationship.
5. Professional or vocational relationship.
6. Employer-employee relationship. O. Reg. 275/09, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 275/09, s. 2.