O. Reg. 275/09: EXCLUSION OF JURORS FROM CORONERS INQUESTSSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 275/09
EXCLUSION OF JURORS FROM CORONERS INQUESTS
Historical version for the period July 17, 2009 to July 26, 2009.
Note: This Regulation comes into force on the day subsection 28 (2) of the Coroners Amendment Act, 2009 comes into force. See: O. Reg. 275/09, s. 2.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Disqualification for interest or bias
1. For the purposes of subsection 34 (6) of the Act, the following are prescribed as matters that may be grounds for disqualification of a juror because of interest or bias:
1. Direct pecuniary or personal interest.
2. Personal hostility.
3. Personal friendship.
4. Family relationship.
5. Professional or vocational relationship.
6. Employer-employee relationship. O. Reg. 275/09, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 275/09, s. 2.