O. Reg. 126/10: GENERALSkip to content
Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009
Loi de 2009 sur la responsabilisation et la gouvernance des tribunaux décisionnels et les nominations à ces tribunaux
ONTARIO REGULATION 126/10
Historical version for the period April 7, 2010 to January 24, 2011.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. Each of the agencies, boards, commissions, corporations and other entities listed in Schedule 1 to this Regulation is prescribed for the purposes of the definition of “adjudicative tribunal” in section 2 of the Act. O. Reg. 126/10, s. 1.
Designation of clusters
2. The following adjudicative tribunals are designated as a cluster:
1. Assessment Review Board.
2. Board of negotiation continued under subsection 27 (1) of the Expropriations Act.
3. Conservation Review Board.
4. Environmental Review Tribunal.
5. Ontario Municipal Board. O. Reg. 126/10, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 126/10, s. 3.
1. Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Appeal Tribunal.
2. Animal Care Review Board.
3. Assessment Review Board.
4. Board of negotiation continued under subsection 27 (1) of the Expropriations Act.
5. Board of negotiation established under subsection 172 (5) of the Environmental Protection Act.
6. Building Code Commission.
7. Child and Family Services Review Board.
8. Chiropody Review Committee.
9. Consent and Capacity Board.
10. Conservation Review Board.
11. Criminal Injuries Compensation Board.
12. Crown Employees Grievance Settlement Board.
13. Custody Review Board.
14. Dentistry Review Committee.
15. Environmental Review Tribunal.
16. Fire Safety Commission.
17. Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
18. Health Services Appeal and Review Board.
19. Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
20. Landlord and Tenant Board.
21. Licence Appeal Tribunal.
22. Medical Eligibility Committee formed under subsection 7 (1) of the Health Insurance Act.
23. Normal Farm Practices Protection Board.
24. Ontario Civilian Police Commission.
25. Ontario Labour Relations Board.
26. Ontario Municipal Board.
27. Ontario Parole Board.
28. Ontario Review Board.
29. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (English).
30. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (French).
31. Optometry Review Committee.
32. Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal.
33. Physician Payment Review Board.
34. Public Service Grievance Board.
35. Social Assistance Review Board.
36. Social Benefits Tribunal.
37. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
O. Reg. 126/10, Sched.